TERM & CONDITIONS
Delivery and Collection Fee
- Distance below 10 KM (Free of Charge), Distance above 10 KM (RM10 + RM1/KM).
- We will inform you if you have to pay any additional charge for delivery and collection.
- Payment can be made during car collection.
- Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). Extension above 12 hours consider full day rate.
Insurance & Excess
- The rate is include insurance for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However you are responsible for excess not exceed for Group A (RM1,500), Group B (RM2,000), Group C (RM2,500) and Group D (RM5,000).
- You can waive the excess by purchasing Excess Protection for Group A (RM20 per day), Group B (RM30 per day), Group C (RM40 per day) and Group D (RM50 per day).
- Excess protection does not apply for damage as a result of your illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, bust tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damages of windows, mirror and undercarriage of the vehicle.
- The accident or damage only applicable for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicles is stationary will be under hirer responsibility and subject to the excess clause as mentioned above.
- If the accident or damage to the vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mentioned above.
- You are reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at your own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
- You are required to make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
- You are required to pay a security deposit of minimum RM300 (subject to car group and rental duration). The deposit will be refund upon returning the vehicles if no damages or summons occur during the rental period.
Good & Service Tax (GST)
- Effective 1st April 2015, the car rental rate will be imposed with Good & Services Tax ( GST ) of 6% as announced by the Malaysian Government. Our GST registration no is :
- All cancellation must be notified within 24-hours of the booking date or booking deposit/payment will be forfeited.
Term and Condition are subject to charge.